The Student News Site of Colombo American School

March 9, 2018

This year, the Class of 2019 had the chance to participate in the process of organizing all the activities carried out on February 15th for Valentine’s Day Celebration. Beyond the excitement we felt that day, it will always be a pleasure to recall all these experiences. 10th graders felt privileged to learn and enjoy those hustle moments from the prep days to the feeling of satisfaction we experienced once the day was over. Witnessing the excitement of an entire community and the smiles of the preschool children next to the High School teachers was absolutely priceless; they all took us to cloud nine.

The silent hallways received tenth graders earlier than usual that morning, and some whispers were spread along the coliseum. We gathered school at 6:30 A.M., proudly wearing our red t-shirts.

Our hearts pounded when adding the final decoration details from walls to windows. When stands, desserts, roses and balloons were set up, the Class of 2019 got ready to give away love to the staff and students who were stepping out of the buses at 8:00 A.M.

The delivery of Valentine combos started in the Preschool section and as time went by, Primary and High school students joined this feeling with the same spark of happiness in their eyes. It was the time to see how everyone was utterly joyful either striking their best poses with their closest friends in the picture stand or hanging around indulging themselves with strawberry fudge and other desserts.

What an amazing experience! It marked just the beginning of all the activities the Class of 2019 is planning for this year. Are you, CAS students, ready for what is coming?

CAS NEWS • Copyright 2018 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOAcceder